De nuevo en un lugar de la mancha...

sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

News news - one month here

How many roads must a man walk down... before we call him a man? ... The answer my friend is blowing in the wind...
Two days ago I did my first month in London, "feliz cumplemeses!"

During this time I've made so many things... I've been in a hotel, I've been looking for a job (lots of starbucks, shops, hotels, restaurants,...), I found a "house" (I should say 4 walls with a ceiling and a floor), I got a bank account and a National Insurance Number, I became a member of a gym, I've done turism, I found a job and I've started to work and finally I've found an english school which offers me what I were looking for.

Now, and after all this work, I think
that i'm prepared to start enjoying my life in London. The job is... you know, as a waiter (one time I heard somebody saying: waiters, the guild where all the people have been at least one time). This work allows me to stay in London, pay my rent, my food and my internet conection (which is not despicable). Definitely, i'm not here to make money, I'm here to learn english and enjoy.

Now I'm thinking about when I could go out with my friends, because I need  to have fun. This city fills you with the rush and you are in danger of forget that you have to do something more than work and study.


I'm also knowing my worst enemy, myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Envíame tu comentario, saldrá publicado en breve.